The bulldog is one of the most popular breeds globally, and there are many reasons for it. This breed is charming, as they are very affectionate with their owners and have an extraordinary personality. And if you like this breed, you will surely fall in love with the Teacup French Bulldog.
This breed is especially best suited to living in small spaces such as apartments. For this reason, this breed is one of the most sought after in New York City. Among all the dog breeds that are most popular in the United States, this breed is in the sixth position of the most sought after.
And today, more people prefer the teacup bulldog.
Some Facts About Teacup French Bulldog?
- 1 Some Facts About Teacup French Bulldog?
- 2 How Long Can My Teacup French Bulldog Live?
- 3 What Colors Of Teacup French Bulldogs Are There?
- 4 Temperament
- 5 Do Teacup French Bulldogs Shed?
- 6 Are Mini French Bulldogs Hypoallergenic?
- 7 What Happens When You Leave Your Mini French Dog Alone?
- 8 Why Is It Hard to Buy Teacup French Bulldogs?
- 9 How to Train and Care Teacup French Bulldogs?
- 10 What Else Should You Know About Your Mini French Bulldogs?
Some of the most important facts to know about the teacup bulldog are:
- It is a standard French bulldog but bred smaller.
- It is also known by other names such as Mini Frenchie and Micro French Bulldog.
- He is a muscular dog, and his bones are heavy.
- Its coat is very short and smooth.
- Their ears are large and erect, similar to that of a bat.
- It is distinguished by having a square head and many wrinkles.
How Long Can My Teacup French Bulldog Live?
The dogs known as teacup dogs tend to look very cute and adorable, and that is why many people prefer them that way. Also, being small, you can take them everywhere and steal the attention of other people. However, being genetically selected dogs, they suffer from many health problems.
Inbreeding is a practice that is commonly performed in large breed dogs. The reality is that this practice can considerably decrease the lifespan of the dog. When breeds are “teacups,” many people may think that being small in size, they can have more years of life.
However, the reality is different because their visa years are reduced, and also, they can suffer from certain mutations and congenital diseases.
What Colors Of Teacup French Bulldogs Are There?
The Teacup French Bulldog has many positive advantages, and they also have their characteristic colors. If this breed catches your attention, you have surely noticed that different coat colors appear in this breed every day.
The black and vaquita color are the most common in this breed. However, you can also find them in other colors that may be their favorites:
- Black and white
- White and reddish
- Blue lilac
- Black and brown
The French bulldog is a breed originally from France, and today many people prefer to have it at home and the Teacup French Bulldog. In particular, this one is preferred by people to have them in small spaces. It is also one of the most sought after to care in spaces where there are many family members.
This is because the teacup French bulldog has many characteristics that make its personality perfect, as does its temperament.
Do Teacup French Bulldogs Shed?
This type of breed does shed but not excessively. This one loses its undercoat in the spring and fall seasons compared to other dog breeds. But this is not a problem, as you can use a comb and grooming glove to remove excess hair during these specific seasons.
Are Mini French Bulldogs Hypoallergenic?
Teacup bulldogs are not hypoallergenic because their hair is short and hard. This makes it easier for dandruff to get caught in their fur and not spread all over the place. If this dog is in a place where there are people with allergies, it is not convenient to have them because their hair is hard; they bounce a bit.
Before having a pet at home, you must consider allergies.
What Happens When You Leave Your Mini French Dog Alone?
Dogs are bothered by separation from their owners, and that is why they can feel anxious when leaving them alone. In general, this breed of dog likes contact with people because they are very afraid of being left alone. That is why, if you have to go to work or to another place where you cannot take them, you should keep your belongings in a safe place.
Why Is It Hard to Buy Teacup French Bulldogs?
Obtaining this breed is not as easy as it sounds because they are very expensive. The most common colors for teacup bulldogs are priced at about $ 1,400 to $ 8,500. Now, the rarer colors are much more expensive, and many people wonder why?
The reality is that there are many reasons. First of all, this teacup dog breed is in high demand. Another reason is that teacup bulldogs are very difficult to create and manage to be so well mannered. The price tends to rise when this breed of dog is well mannered and rare in color.
How to Train and Care Teacup French Bulldogs?
To train your Teacup French Bulldog:
- Train your teacup French bulldog from puppyhood to make a living together more enjoyable.
- Prevent your dog from training you. He needs to know who the leader is, and on no occasion should he put himself above you.
- Use his tone of voice very intelligently, as it can be of great help during your training.
- Shape a life pattern for your dog during his training so that he can achieve the goal of having his pet educated.
- Be consistent with your dog’s training practice, so it’s best to gag him daily for several minutes.
- You can take him to a dog training course, as there will be many paid or free courses available to him.
- You can go in search of a trained professional canine if you do not have enough time to train your dog.
What Else Should You Know About Your Mini French Bulldogs?
The Teacup French Bulldog has a structure in its body that does not allow it to swim or float due to its large head and squatting body. So if you have a swimming pool in your home, you should keep an eye on your dog as a precaution.
This breed of dog cannot fly by plane either, as they can have respiratory problems due to their brachycephalic nature. For this reason, many airlines have banned teacup bulldogs from flying.
Their personality can be very vulnerable to scolding their owners, and they can become depressed. You should maintain a good relationship with them, including affection and correcting them only in necessary cases. You can also take him for a walk for 15 minutes a day to avoid being overweight.